Lettings & Management
At 321 ICS our vision is to be the 'go to' place to manage your property. The way we work is as follows -
- Initially we will take the property details from you over the telephone, pictures (if available) to then place on our website and sister sites.
- We will work to attend your property to conduct a viewing (to be arranged). This is when we will verify the property rental price to be asked, ensuring all details are uploaded correctly online.
- Conduct viewings on your behalf with prospective tenants, managing the property to be let.
- We ensure the tenancy process is concluded. This covers the necessary credit checks, tenant references, so the agreement to be signed by both parties,.
- Manage the property whilst being let, collecting rental payments to be then transferred to your designated account.
- Provide Property Management, where repairs required we will advise accordingly liaising with appropriate contractors on costings. No works will proceed without your approval on written form.
The property history will be uploaded on our online portal enabling you to view the necessary information. Contact us today.
321 ICS acknowledge the complexities you will face when selling a property. Whether your selling your home, buy to let property or even a commercial premises, we know how to find the right buyers to get your property sold as soon as.
- Our staff will take the required property information from, rooms, lease/freehold terms as well as your legal advisor details.
- We then aim to attend your property to view the property to ensure all the information is accurate including the property asking price. Once we have these details we will place on our website and sister sites.
- 321 ICS staff will record all inquiries your property receives and book viewings.
- We will discuss with you on prospective offers and hopefully agree with a buyer.
- Once agreed, we will inform both parties legal teams to move forward.
- 321 ICS staff will create an action plan with a deadline in mind to complete the sale. We will maintain continued communications with you and the buyer throughout as well as the legal teams.
We provide legal services for both buyers and sellers. Review our conveyancing services for buyers, and conveyancing services for sellers to see how we can help you.
We would always recommend getting a survey before buying property whether it is for investment or your own residential use. This way you are sure of the condition of the property you are buying.
321 ICS work with independent surveyors to value your property in accordance to the set market rate. Speak to us and find out how you can get this arranged.
We offer a range of insurance products and protection products to help protect you, your home and your family through recognised third party providers. Find out more about the products we offer.